Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cricut Panda Graduation

Hello crafty friends! I have several projects finished and many in the works but haven't had much time to get things posted. The end of the semester is swiftly approaching and there is much to do. I have 2 dress rehearsals this week and 3 recitals the week after. My students are in high gear preparing for finals. My daughter is finishing up her 8th grade year and my son his 6th grade year. Both have ceremonies and we just received a letter that my daughter will be receiving an award, yippee! And to top it off it is my son's birthday on Friday, ugh!! I just want to stop time and keep my kids little but the clock ticks on!

 Now to tell you about this card I made. I made this one for my nieces High School graduation. She loves pandas and her class colors were black and turquoise.


I used the adorable panda from Cricut's Create A Critter cartridge and the graduation cap is from the Teddy Bear Parade. I used DCWV glitter paper for the tassel, the Martha Stewart border punch, and added a black brad to the cap.  The sentiments are from My Creative Time "Many Greetings" and Joys Life "Mother & Daughter set. I finished it off and popped everything up with some foam tape. Cute, quick, and simple. 


I will participate in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!








2 comments:

  1. What a fun card for a graduation. Making me smile this morning.
    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute panda graduate! What a great idea to use the grad cap from Teddy Bear Parade to dress her up...I'm gonna have to take a closer look at that cart for more bear and panda dress up ideas too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)