Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pumpkin Pals Just for You


Hello crafty friends! Boy, do I have some exciting news! I am now on the Too Cute By Jessica Design Team, yay! Jessica has the cutest SVG's ever! I am going to have so much fun with her files!! You can be sure that I will be creating lots of cuteness in the months to come :) 

 I have been trying to get ready for fall but the weather is so dang HOT that it still feels like summer!! I even decorated my blog to try and get into the Fall mode and anticipate Halloween. Hopefully it will start to cool down soon. 

Today I have a card I made with the TCBJ Pumpkin Pals and you can find that file HERE . 


I used paper from the DCWV Fall paper stack and Nana's Nursery. This file was so easy to put together. I love how each colored cut stays together in it's own group when I import it into my cutting software.


I had fun doodling the little face. The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Diva's Stamps "Simply Said".


Hope you liked my card! I also have a date for you to save! This is going to be so much fun with lots of great prizes! Check it out and be sure to sign up!!

Facebook Hop click here

I will participate in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day! 



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just bought a BUNCH of stuff through her website! I can't wait to use it! Great job, so cute!

    Samantha – HIMCR DT
    Clear it Out DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!!! This is a wonderful and super cute card !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!! Hope you have a great weekend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love love this card..... very cute and totally makes me think of fall.
    Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
    Lisa
    Ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your good news! This card is really cute. I love how the crow jumped on board for a ride!

    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, and congrats on your DT position! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at our Photo Inspiration Challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin' Diva Co-Host

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, congrats to you!!

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas, please stop back by CDD for the new release September 17th.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is absolutely adorable! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your talents with us, and please join us again soon. It's a blessing to have you play along!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is super adorable!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)