Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cute Christmas Bird Gift Shaped Card

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!! Today is my day to post on the Craftin Desert Diva's blog and I have a sparkly gift shaped Christmas card to share. 


I used the Cricut Wild Card cartridge for this shaped card. It is cut at about 7.25". For the ribbon I used some sparkly white card stock from Martha Stewart and the candy cane paper is from a MAMBI sheets Christmas stack. I can't find the name on it but it has the CUTEST papers!


The little bird is from the Too Cute By Jessica Cute Christmas Birds file. I cut her out at about 2.75". Oh my goodness I love this file! I love birds almost as much as I love bunnies!! I have been dying to use the Variety Face Assortment stamps from Peachy Keen just for this birdie face! I added little tiny pearls and sparkle to her scarf. I used metallic markers for the design on the ornament and added a gold bow. I also added sparkly red to her wings and the Wink of Luna sparkle to the white on her Santa Hat. 

For the sentiment I used the CDD Simply Christmas stamp set. This stamp set is one of my favorites and is simply a must have for all your holiday projects.  Here is a close up of the sentiment I used.  I love that festive font!


Here is a picture of the entire stamp set. To shop click HERE.


And don't forget about this amazing sale at CDD for select available stamp sets!!

Click HERE!

This is the file that I got the little bird from and you can get this by clicking HERE.


And check out this incredible sale going on at Too Cute By Jessica!

Click HERE!
Thanks for hopping by! I will participate in the following challenges:


I hope you have a blessed day!


14 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this adorable bird? What a lovely card! Makes me happy! Thank you for playing in our last challenge of 2014 at Jo's FFC! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is the most adorable birdie!! Love that sweet face!! The shape of the card is fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to CUTE!!! Oh my goodness, your totally rocked this! I love the adorable little face and fun shape:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tweety bird is just so cute...Thanks for joining DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love it Tina!! I bought those birds too... haven't used them yet. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card! Love that adorable birdie! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is positively delightful, Tina! What a precious little birdie, especially with the expression you gave her! Hehe! Your papers are stunning and I love the big sparkly bow! Beautifully done, as always! I hope you have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet. love the glitter bow. Thanks for joining us for our 'Christmas Critters' challenge #18.
    Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card more and more each time I see it. Thanks for joining us at Double Click Skittles challenges.

    DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really adorable. I love the ribbon-effect with the white glittered cardstock. Too Cute by Jessica has some great files. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Tina!!! I love your little chick. How cute is she. I love the shape of your card. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute present shaped card, loving the glitter bow :) Hope this went to a good home ;)
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD
    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)