Sunday, January 4, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's Blue & White Linky Party


Hello everyone! Welcome to our Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party! This party's theme is to create a project using Blue & White!
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new Linky Party! Every linky party will have a theme. Don't forget about the prizes too!! There will be a sponsor and a winner, plus a Top 3! The more times you link up the more chances you have to win :)

The sponsors for this party are:

One Stamp Set

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

For my project I made a sunburst card using scraps from my Christmas papers. This was a lot of fun and I hope to get the technique perfected the next time I try it. I used the Craftin Desert Diva's Simply Said stamp set for my sentiment and the November Freebie bird stamp.


The scallop circles are cut from Design Space on my Cricut Explore. 
Here is a close up of the sentiment!


Isn't his birdie cute! Of course I added some extra sparkle to her hat with my Wink of Stella pen,


Here is a pic of the entire stamp set.



 Thanks for hoppin by and I hope you had a wonderful holiday!! 

I will participate in the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!! The starburst looks perfect!! I love the papers!! The little birdie is so sweet!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is gorgeous! What a stunning version of a starburst card... I think it's even more magical in its wintry beauty! :o) The papers are so pretty and I love the sweet birdie! Lovely work as always, my friend! Have a sparkly happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina,

    This is so "tweet" you did a great job girl! I love it! PS I'm now your newest blog follower::

    Hugs my friend,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet and wonderful card Tina !!! I love the design !!!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do love the sunburst style. Cute bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the sunburst in wintery colors!! And the fun birdy!!
    Thanks so much for entering my January Challenge!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)