Sunday, February 14, 2016

TCBJ Birthday Hop featuring Craftin Desert Divas!

Hello my crafty friends!! Happy Valentine's Day!! Today is Day 2 of the Too Cute By Jessica Birthday Hop featuring Craftin Desert Divas on facebook. There are new Digi stamps at CDD and new svgs at TCBJ along with a great SALE and FREEBIES!! You can join in on all the fun and it starts HERE.

These are the projects I made for the celebration!!


I made a trio of shaker tags using the CDD Tag Essentials Dies. The balloons are the new Kawaii Birthday Balloons digi stamp. I colored them up with my Spectrum Noirs and I also inked that cloud background. It took a few times to get that right. It was my first time trying that technique! I filled the shakers with the Hearts sequins. The banner is cut from my Cricut When I Was A Kid cartridge and the sentiment from the CDD Happy Celebrations stamps.


Here is a closeup. It is hard to see in this picture but the balloons are very sparkly!

Next I used the new TCBJ Kawaii Birthday Cake svg to make a couple more tags.


I LOVE anything kawaii and these images are SO cute!! I made a tag base using the svg by welding it in Design Space and cut it at 4 inches. I cut the layers using Doodlebug papers. The bow is from the Cricut Leather Bow. I did modify it a bit to pull in tighter through the middle. I glittered the bows and frosting all up using Wink of Stella and Stickles.
 

Yellow cake and of course I had to do chocolate!! I doodled and chalked their sweet cheeks!


Here are the CDD products I used:

Kawaii Balloons & Party Hat Digi stamps
Happy Celebrations
Blue Heart Sequins
Fuschia Heart Sequins


Green Heart Sequins

Pink Heart Sequins

Thank you all so much for hopping by! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)