Monday, July 17, 2017

Clear Purse Goody and Bloom Where You're Planted Card

Hi friends! Today I am also over on the Jaded Blossom blog with a couple of projects to share.

For my first project I decorated this adorable Clear Purse from JB and filled it with some sparkly lip glosses.


 I also added a tag that I made using the Label Shaped Dies and the Flower Dies. The sentiment is from the Shield Maiden stamps. Here is a video for a closer look:



I made this birthday card using the Smell the Flowers stamps and a lot of JB dies. 


I stamped and embossed and colored her with Copics. The layers are from the new Card Layer Dies 1, Scalloped Rectangle Dies 2 & Scalloped Circle Dies. 


I also stamped the inside of the card.


Here is a list of all of the products I used:
Jaded Blossom: Clear Purses 
So Many Birthdays 2
Copics:  Skin- E000, E00, E11, E13, R20  Hair- E51, E33, E35, E37, E59  Dress- BG10, BG11, BG23, R30  Shoes- C0, C1, C3  Basket- Y21, Y28 Flower- RV13, R30, R32 Grass- YG11, YG13, YG17


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic gift idea TIna! LOVE the see through packaging and cute tag... OMGOSH.. your coloring is AWESOME! I so LOVE that card... beautiful work!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)