Thursday, October 12, 2017

Jaded Blossom October 2017 Release Day 4

Hi everyone! Today is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom October Release and we have 2 stamp sets to reveal:



Here is what I made:


I made a treat box using the Gable Box Die. I stamped the front panel with the pine branch from the Pinecones stamp and colored up this ornament using Copics. This is a very easy and quick way to decorate a treat box, tag or card.  
Here is a video for a closer look:


I used the Bow Dies for the silver metallic bow and added some sparkly sequins. 


This card was inspired from a card I saw on Pinterest. I used silver embossing powder for the branches and I added some silver cord for the string. 


I water colored the bottom portion of the card with distress inks so the white embossed sentiment would pop.


Finally I added sequins and lots of sparkle.

Here are the products I used:
Inks: CTMH Topiary & Slate
Distress Inks: Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac
Copics: Noel Ornament- RV34, RV32, RV10 Ornament- BG23, BG11, BG10, V000, RV34, RV10, V20, V22, V25, V28

Thanks for stopping by today! We have one more day of reveals and a blog hop tomorrow 10/12 at 4pm PST. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)