Thursday, May 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom May 2018 Release Day 4 & New Flower Shaker Card from SVG Cutting Files

Hi everyone! Today is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom Release and we have a set of layering stamps to reveal today!



Here is what I made:


I made a little card featuring the adorable hedgehog from the Hedgehugs stamp set. I colored him up with Copics and put him in front of the wood slice to create a little forest floor scene. I stamped and colored the Wood Slices stamp and embossed the sentiment on top. Here is a video for a closer look:


I added some Crystal Nuvo drops onto the wood grain and layered a bunch of leaves from the Fall Dies


Finally I added a heart from the Banner Dies and colored it sparkly with my sparkle marker.

Here is what I used: 
Jaded Blossom- Wood Slices 1, Wood Slices 2, Hedgehugs, Fall Dies, Banner Dies, Card Mat Dies.

 I also have a card to share using the new Flower Shaker Card Kit that will be available in the SVG Cutting Files shop tomorrow!


Here is the top folding card using patterned papers and seed beads for the shaker windows. I think it is so pretty! For added embellishments I cut out a sparkly butterfly from the Jaded Blossom's Spring Dies 2.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings stamp set. 


Finally I added some iridescent sequins. 

Here is what I used:
SVG Cutting Files: Flower Shaker Card Kit
Jaded Blossom: Spring Dies 2, Simple Sayings

Thank you so much for stopping by! All items will be available in both shops tomorrow. 
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Aww..... So Precious Tina!! Beautiful card and I love that Shaker card as well... Both are Amazing!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)